Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Daylily division time

Photo by Janice Knox
Hibiscus 'Montego Wind'

Photo by Janice Knox

As soon as I came home from work I was outside
digging and dividing. It was so nice out yesterday.
Although, as soon as the sun went down it was freezing.
I still have quite a few clumps of daylilies to divide.


Photo by Janice Knox
I also planted a few pansies in the front of this daylily bed.
I filled in the spaces with some bulbs last fall.
Everything is starting to bloom!
If you look real close you can see the daylilies coming up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting!!

Jane O' said...

You're getting my daylily juices flowing. Right now we have cold and rain. It will be a long time before I see much from my precious daylilies.

Marie said...

I love your blog!

Melanie Chopay said...

Wow, you are really doing lots of dividing! I've been holding off because somebody is supposed to delivery potting soil to me any day. My goal is to have over 100 pots of daylilies potted, 150 would be even better!